Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yarn Along: 23rd February

I have been meaning for a while to join Ginny's Yarn Along, which has been popping up at various blogs I read. These are the instructions:

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a single photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~
Reading and knitting? What's not to like! For my first yarn along, my mountain view cardigan in beige cotton, and The Secret Diary of a New Mum (age 43 3/4) by Ceri Rosen on my iPad. For some reason I don't understand the cover picture is not showing up, and has been replaced with a stock title / cover page. Odd. The cardigan is making surprisingly good progress for over 300 stitches of 4 ply (fingering), and I have just passed the ribbing at the waist.

No comments: