Saturday, February 05, 2011

101 Happy Things

Starting out on another Day Zero Project challenge - take photos of 101 things that make me happy. Here are the first three:

1. My new work space. I bought a cheap desk from IKEA (£35 including delivery) which just fits into the space between my bed and the wall, replacing an old set of drawers that were rather the worse for wear. Getting rid of the drawers also forced me to get rid of lots of junk from inside them.


2. Pretty earrings found when clearing out the drawers, which inspired me to start on another of my challenges - to wear earrings everyday for a month (I have so got out of the habit - I used to wear them all the time, but probably haven't worn them more than a couple of times in the last year).


 3. No. 7 Pink Crush Lipstick. My current favourite colour (not so bright when it is on as it looks in the tube).


2 comments:

Linds said...

I love the new desk! It looks the perfect place to sit and get some work (or blogging) done.
You know, it take me ages to find the perfect lipstick and then when I go to get another one, they have ALWAYS discontinued it. So I am on a perpetual quest!

Sarah said...

I too love the desk and the earrings.