1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
Which are ... what???
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Play music. As in play it myself, not listen to it. Not necessarily the most convenient way to calm down, as most nerve-inducing environments are not conducive to musical outbursts.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
No. Take a look at the weather related post below. If you lived in this climate, would you enjoy spring rains? Particularly when they follow on from winter showers, and precede summer downpours.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
It has to be three people - a face for each of my daughters.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Definitely a tattoo. Something tiny, cute and discreet. There is no such thing and a discreet nose ring.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Attending the Easter Triduum - the series of three services that mark the summit of the Catholic year, on Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday - followed by a big family celebration lunch and playing with our new toy on Sunday.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
No Reese's Eggs over here, so definitely Cadbury's. Preferably creme eggs, closely followed by caramel eggs.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
My small daughter crashed out fast asleep on the floor, surrounded by toys.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Making Sense of the Census, a guide to the 19th century UK censuses for historians and genealogists. It isn't what you might call exciting, but it is useful.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
All of them. I hate cleaning. I can cook, shop, do laundry and other household maintenance tasks with reasonable competence, but when it comes to cleaning everything falls apart.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Five. Two plastic pairs for the beach; one black and one white pair; and one cute pair of thick soled Rocket Dogs with beaded tops.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Yellow. The colour of the sun, summer, daffodils and IKEA (ok, you need to add in blue there).
You can find more Random Dozen's at 2nd Cup of Coffee.