Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yellow M

Star's design and technology class at school had to design and make a balancing toy, using various woodwork and metalwork techniques. This was the end result she brought home. For some reason known only to herself she went for a McDonalds theme:


The balanced M is metal, the red pole plastic dipped wood, and the rest wood. The yellow M was tricky, and took some kind of special saw (I forget the name).


Very creative, I thought. And original. Star is nothing if not original!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It turned out great didn't it. I remember those days of yore when I made things in woodwork and metalwork at school. I loved it, though I wasn't very good at it.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clare@ BattlementsOfRubies said...

Very clever! I'm hopeless at that sort of thing.

I've tagged you on a prayer meme that's doing the rounds. I know memes can be a bit much sometimes, but this is quite a nice, simple one.
If you're in the mood do play along!
http://mybattlementsofrubies.blogspot.com/2010/07/prayer-meme.html

Blogger said...

Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking blueprints with STEP-BY-STEP instructions, photos and blueprints to make every project laughably easy...

parvina said...

Your article is extremely good.You can visit my website: how to spotify premium apk