Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Round Up

From now onwards I'm planning to do a quick post in this format at the end of each month so I can look back at what I have been reading, watching and listening to ...

Books

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
Sensational Socks by Charlene Schurch
A Street Without a Name: Childhood and Other Misadventures in Bulgaria by Kapka Kassabova
A Vicarage Family: a Biography of Myself by Noel Streatfeild

TV

Lark Rise to Candleford (Series 2) - finished
Grand Designs
The Number One Ladies Detective Agency
The Apprenctice

On My iPod

English folk music - Kate Rusby, Seth Lakeman, Steeleye Span
Holst - St. Paul's Suite
Bach - Brandenburg Concertos and other

1 comment:

Faith said...

I love your lists! And I love Steeleye Span. I haven't listened to them in ages though.

Must.get.Steeleye Span.cd!