Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring ...

I know I shouldn't complain when friends in the States are being hit by Hurricane Ike, but I have had ENOUGH!

Going into autumn in the full knowledge that by November it will feel like February because we simply haven't had any sort of summer worthy of the name is just too depressing.

I am sick of rain.

I am fed up of grey skies.

I. Need. Some. Sun.

Soon.

Or I shall go mad.

I could go on moaning ... but Dorothy has already done it for me.

4 comments:

Romany said...

Waaaaaah!
Sob!

I'm thinking of investing in one of those full spectrum lights, Kathryn.

It's been like living in a cave all summer.

Sandra said...

I'm sorry it's been so wet there, why don't you send the rain my way and I'll send the horrible heat yours? LOL Sounds like a fair trade and we'll both be happy LOL

Serenata said...

I've been doing exactly the same! My light box will be coming into use extra early this year!

Shari said...

You poor dear! We are having rain this weekend and a downgraded tropical storm Ike is headed our way. I hope you get some lovely Autumn weather.