Sunday, August 31, 2008

There and Back Again

Little Cherub got her chance to play on the beach ...


She wasn't the only one ...


Star and Angel threw themselves into the Atlantic ...


And lived to tell the tale ...



We enjoyed magnificent views ...


We visited towns ...


With tropical gardens (somehow I managed to aim the camera away from all the palm trees) ...


And explored beautiful beaches ...


We even saw a tiny bit of sun amidst the clouds ... but even in less than stellar summer weather, Cornwall is about as beautiful as it gets.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the beaches are beautiful. I am looking forward to a nice picnic dinner on the beach before the season is over and the weather turns to cold!

Alice Gunther said...

Truly beautiful!

The girls especially!

Melanie Bettinelli said...

Beautiful pictures!

We live right on the coast and I still haven't managed to get Bella to the beach this summer. I really must rectify that before the weather turns.

Of course having a nursing newborn and a husband who doesn't like the beach make the logistics a tad difficult. But I really must find a way to get there.

MacBeth Derham said...

This is a fun reminder that we swim in the same ocean!

Romany said...

Oh sniff, I wish we'd gone to Cornwall last week instead of Wet, I mean, West Wales!