Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ancient, whiskery and long-eared I am

Which sci-fi character am I?

Yoda!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.


1 comment:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Whenever my nephew used to see photos of Yoda (this was when the movies first came out) he used to point a pudgy finger and say my name. Seriously. This was, of course, to the evil delight of his mom (my sister).

Was it because we both are short?

Was it because of my greenish hue?

Was it because of my pre-coffee morning croaks?

I guess I don't really need to know.