Friday, January 18, 2008

Random Information Meme

HT: Everyone. I've lost count of the number of places I've seen this meme over the past few days.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? My middle name Helen is after my mother's adoptive aunt.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few days ago, reading this blog.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Fresh cooked ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Only three.

6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Occasionally. Even though it is the lowest form of wit.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. And I no longer have tonsillitis.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. Maybe. I was going to put that I wouldn't bungee jump for a million pounds, but then decided that I just might if the bribe was big enough!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Currently Jordan's Country Crisp with strawberry pieces.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Probably.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Strawberry Cheesecake.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I am the most unobservant person imaginable. I don't think I notice anything! Maybe whether they are male or female?

15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of self discipline.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My great-aunt.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Olive green skirt, black socks.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A bread roll with Philadelphia cream cheese.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Little Cherub snoring on my lap.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Multi-coloured.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh-baked bread; new leather; roses; coffee.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics; athletics.

25. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown.

26. EYE COLOR? Green-hazel.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. Just glasses.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Bacon sandwiches with mustard. Or chocolate ... you expect me to choose?

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I never watch scary movies.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? DVD of Angel and Star's dance show. Does that count?

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey sweater.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, though autumn is my favourite season.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Bread-and-butter pudding.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Great Tales from English History by Robert Lacey.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It died. What do you mean, how can a mouse pad die? The plastic covering came off leaving it sticky, and it no longer did what mouse pads are meant to do. It was a bright striped one, and I liked it.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? A giggling toddler; Vivaldi; silence.

39. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? Depends on the mood of the moment.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Jerusalem.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the recipe for Bread-and-butter pudding in your cookery site? It sounds interesting!

The Bookworm said...

No, but I should put it there. You layer buttered bread in a dish, sprinkling each layer with sugar and dried fruit, then pour over a mixture of milk and eggs and bake. I can't remember the proportions at all, though! I'm one of those cooks who needs a recipe ;).