Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lark Rise to Candleford

My Sunday evening treat for the past two weeks has been the BBC's new dramatisation of Lark Rise to Candleford, an autobiographical story of country life in the late 19th century by Flora Thompson. I just discovered you can watch it online ... but if you want to do so, there is only a limited window of opportunity. Episode 1 is available for two more days, and episode 2 for four.

Go to BBC iPlayer and find it in the alphabetical list.

Enjoy!

ETA: Unfortunately you can only use BBC iPlayer if you are in the UK. Shame. I know a few people who would have been delighted to get future episodes of Doctor Who when they are first broadcast instead of having to wait for them to be shown in the US. Which I guess is why the BBC block non-UK users.

1 comment:

Paper Dali said...

Augh. Tease! I was so excited about that, but alas, I'm in California, USA. Sigh.