Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Bookworm Web Site

After long neglect, due largely to web editor software problems I won't bore you with, I decided the time had come to start again with my Bookworm website. After a lot of cutting, pasting and editing I have transferred much of what I had done to Google Pages and begun to add to it. So far you can find various themed booklists, a detailed British history booklist, and an outline for a Sonlight-style literature based British history course. I am also taking my blog posts on gentle early learning and compiling them into a page here.

Google Pages is very easy to use, so I'm hoping I will be able to add and update on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is brilliant! Thanks so much for posting your British history booklist and schedule! My daughter and I have been working on putting together a study plan for British history, and the stuff you posted is a huge help!