Sunday, July 01, 2007

FLYing: Weekly Routine

I have been reviewing the FlyLady routines I set up a few weeks ago. I have just about been keeping my head above water with basic cleaning, and have managed a bit of decluttering, but decided they needed tweaking and making a bit more detailed in the light of experience. In an attempt to keep myself accoutable, I'm posting them here. This is my revised weekly routine ...

Monday

  • Dust bedrooms
  • Vacuum bedrooms
  • Empty bins
  • Clean bath
  • Wash bathroom floors
  • Clean shower tray
  • Clean shower screen
  • Do a zone mission
Tuesday
  • 15 minutes declutter in zone
  • Clean in zone
  • Update personal finances
Wednesday
  • 15 minutes declutter in zone
  • Clean in zone
Thursday
  • Change beds
  • Clean mirrors
  • Check and refresh pot pourri
  • Change table cloth
  • Empty magazine rack
  • Flowers
  • 27 fling boogie
Friday
  • Dust living room and dining room
  • Vacuum living room and dining room
  • Empty bins
  • Clean kitchen surfaces
  • Clean kitchen sink
  • Wash kitchen floor
  • Clean cooker hob and front
  • Wipe tiles
  • Plan menu
  • Order groceries
Saturday
  • Ironing
  • Catch up!
I'm aiming to do most jobs, most weeks, but there will inevitably be days when I don't manage anything, or only a small part of my list. If I can manage 75% in an average week I'll be happy - over time everything should get done reasonably often.

No comments: