Friday, October 27, 2006

A free day

Today is free ... nothing on the calendar, nothing that must be done, no school work (it is still half term), and no car so no temptation to go anywhere. It doesn't happen often. I have a few things I'd like to do ...

  • scrapbook
  • bake a couple of cakes for a brass band fundraiser tomorrow
  • clear out Star's drawers
  • deal with a large, accumulated pile of ironing
  • deal with some clutter hot spots
  • make plans for a small All Hallows Eve party next week
  • take a walk
Star wants to bake, make edible potions with a Doctor Dreadful kit she was given for her birthday (eek!) and play a board game.

Angel wants to use the computer and make potions with Star.

Little Cherub wants to snuggle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a lovely day. Did you get the scrapping done? I am green with envy :).

Alice Gunther said...

I am looking forward to an update on how the day was spent! I hope it was great!

Anonymous said...

My crew always loved Doctor Dreadful. :)

Sounds like a fun dya.