Saturday, October 07, 2006

Beta Blogger

I switched! I am now using Beta Blogger, which lets me play with templates, add links and lists more easily, and categorise posts with labels. I know there are still a few bugs, but hopefully none of them will affect me as I have no intention of trying to do anything complicated.

As I was bored with the old template, I have changed to a new one. I wanted nice autumnal colours, played with various templates, decided nothing worked and ended up with this one on the grounds that it was less bad than the last few tries.

2 comments:

Mary G said...

OK, Kathryn,

This is probably a "duh" question, but how did you switch to beta blogger from blogger? I use blogger but didn't know they had a different, easier to do lists, program....

Alice Gunther said...

I love this new look. It's fun to have a change once in a while.