Sunday, June 18, 2006

Baby trivia

I make no apologies for being more than a little baby obsessed, and could not resist sharing a few tidbits of baby trivia.

* There is nothing softer than newly washed baby hair.

* Little Cherub's hair colour is being watched with fascination. Although it looks as dark as her sisters' hair in photos, it has had very definite highlights from day one. Now it is changing colour at the edges - but to what? Light brown? Surely not dark blonde given our colouring? Or is that a reddish tint we can see? I'm beginning to have suspicions that a ginger haired grandmother on my side of the family may have introduced a red gene. Watch this space ...

* I love the graceful waving movements tiny babies make with their arms and hands. Kind of baby tai chi!

* Little Cherub has fur on top of her ears. How cute is that?

* She has put on three ounces in her first ten days. Three whole ounces! Oh, clever baby ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know she is my adorable baby sister with fluffy ears.
Rachel
XXXX

Anonymous said...

I found you while exploring Bloglines and just had to stop by and say hi to a fellow Bookworm. :)

Congratulations on your new baby. She is gorgeous!